Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burial plot resold and used without my knowledge
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Long story!!! I will try to make it short. My husband died in 2014. I paid $500 for a grave plot next to his in 2019 which was empty at that time. Later I find out that it was resold and used without my knowledge because it had never been marked as taken. Notifying the church about the error they are trying to cover their mistake by issuing me a two-year-old refund. They will not move either grave involved. My family wished to purchase more lots but not scattered. They will not own up to their mistake. I hope my short version of this story makes sense. I have the letters they sent me as proof of purchase but they are ignoring the date on it. The amount is the same but they are acting like I just requested the plot and not in 2019 when it happened. Another problem is I live in Texas the church is in Virginia. I am 74 yrs old. Not computer friendly and nervous. It is First Mt. Olive Baptist Church Newtown Virginia. I feel bad that it is a church but what they did is not right. I only want truth and justice. This new pastor is not a good representative of the church at all. Thank you I was losing hope.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply