Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with Alta One Credit Union
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I have a problem with Alta One Credit Union about a boat loan. They have added 18 months to our loan. It should be 4 months if that. I don’t want to ruin my credit so I was thinking of paying off the loan and then filing a claim against them afterward. They said they do not have all our records since it goes back to June 2007. Do you think that it is better to pay them off first and then go after them so my credit does not get touched? Yes, we took out a loan in 2007. We had a couple of deferments but we also have been paying $50 extra towards the loan for the past 4 years. They always charge a different interest rate every month! It’s a bad loan! How much does your legal team charge? Awesome! We need to take care of this situation. It’s not right. They say we still owe $11,250. There is no way we would have 18 months of payments left if our loan was supposed to be paid off this month. Please have someone contact me. We were paying $573.70 and I pay $623.70 and they said I am ahead of 2 payments which is really a joke!

Do you set up wills and living trusts? Two different lawyers will be reaching out to me? Correct.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply