Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CYFS
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

This new agency called CYFS from here in Illinois came in and started systematically destroying everything I love. Our kids were immediately put in state care and sent to go live with my mom. So our baby dies and CYFS made it a point to say no contact with the children at all. So that meant no contact with our family. I can go into better detail but I feel I lose people if the message is too long. We were never charged with anything they sent the toxicology off 4 times and got different results every time, our court appointed attorneys wouldn’t even meet with us to discuss the case. They lied in court and I can prove it.. CYFS worker told us that if we didn’t plead guilty that she was going to see to it that our children were removed from my moms care and separated. She said this the day of court. Please we need help.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply