Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical malpractice matter
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I was hoping to find one of the best top lawyers on contingency to help with a medical malpractice case. 

Last month May 27/28 I went to Inland Valley Medical Center emergency room for muscle spasms and they overdosed me. They kept poking me with medicines until my skin turned black. My back was hurting and usually, they would have given me Ibuprofen 800 to ease the pain but this time they didn’t. Instead, they started with about 5-6 different medications which I have never seen or heard about. They wanted to experiment on me and every time they came it was a change of needle. I spent 6 days in the trauma ward where they ran 3-4 X-rays. I was informed by the doctors that there was a white spot on my lung, closer to the heart area. They decided they wanted to remove gall stones, then my gall bladder and I refused. By this time I was dizzy and hallucinating. I called my grandson to let him know that I was going to die here, and the doctors and nurses laughed and left the room. They later came back to have me cleaned up as I was uncontrollably pooping on myself. I explained to them that I was also allergic to penicillin and steroids but they failed to listen and gave me 4 shots of steroids. They did the Covid test which explained was mixed with the Influenza test and they proved to be negative. They constantly gave me medication, and practically tried every medication in the hospital. I was in so much pain and my skin and tongue had turned black. I couldn’t feel the bottom of my navel, it was closed. Usually, I can stick my small finger in there, and was not able to do that. I had pain across my shoulders, I couldn’t stretch without feeling it. I felt like I was dying and when I told them, they asked me to take a little walk and then come back to the bed. They punched me so many times that they couldn’t take blood from one of my arms. I mentioned to one of the nurses that I don’t believe I had slept the night and she told me I did as people were in and out treating me while I sleep.

I have been out of the hospital for 30 days now and I’m not recovering well. I am black and blue and bleeding. I have not been able to take my regular medications for my blood pressure and arthritis pain. I’m a smoker and I have not been able to have a cigarette. I am unable to eat. I am trying to cope by taking Aspirin and drinking juices. I believe I’m going through the overdose stages. I get dizzy and unable to walk far without having to stop and sit. I have an in-home supportive service to care for me as well as my daughter takes care of me. My stomach hurts and my elbows were raw. It took about a week to get my skin back on my right elbow and my left elbow still has not healed. I also have short-term memory loss.

I was not feeling better so I went also to the Loma Linda Hospital but I didn’t allow them to do much to me. When I left that hospital my tongue was white. I was also visiting my doctor, Dr. Autobella. What I observed with both hospitals is that they had insufficient doctors and that there were a lot of young trainees operating the emergency ward and they weren’t doing a good job.

I have picture proof of when I went to the hospital and when I was discharged. I left Inland Valley Medical Center feeling worse than when I went in. I also don’t recall completing a signing sheet and I had refused to do an exit sheet because they wanted to give me more medication and I couldn’t take anymore. I tried calling the hospital to get to my medical records but they told me it will cost a lot if I didn’t go through my primary doctor or contact a lawyer. My doctor however is on vacation and won’t be available until July 6th.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply