Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City Furniture Dispute
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason)

We purchase a dining room table from City Furniture, first, the table was damaged and they would not put it back on the truck. Their policy reads once you accept it which we did not but the delivery people would not take it back. Subcontractors no name on the truck their job is to deliver and only deliver it. Anyways to make it short they would not give us our money back. Have been waiting 6 months to resolve this problem. We went back to the store and picked out some other items now they're not available after waiting for them, they said they would cut it in the money back on the Visa card 1 month ago possibly longer now they tell me they're going to mail the check they don't know why it didn't go on the card so what would be my answer 2 them.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply