Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charge for violations of disobeying court order
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I called to get some legal assistance with a letter I received. My husband works in the hospital and I'm a deputy at the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, badge number XXXX, and none of us have ever been served any papers. I collected my mail yesterday June 26 and got a letter from the District Attorney County of San Diego dated June 22, 2021, that a complaint has been issued charging me with misdemeanor violations of disobeying a court order and that I need to report to the court on July 13 at 8:30 am, Department 2 3 150 in Oklahoma. My boss Deputy Sheriff of San Diego said there is no such thing as a restraining order because it would be in the system. I have done nothing wrong and I believe this is some form of harassment by someone. My boss said I am still serving as an officer and if something like this had happened I would not be serving. The name is also wrong as they had Ms. when I'm married and should be Mrs. They also can not give you something like this unless you have been served or charged but I wasn't.

If you have any questions you should contact my boss Sheriff Deputy of San Diego. The letter also states that it will be necessary for me to submit to the booking process unless it has already been done. There are three charges and the letter came from Summer Stephan District Attorney in Oklahoma.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply