Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with pool contractor
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I have a contract with a pool contractor. The contract specifies we use the American Arbitration Association. Is this the right organization to possibly use? So, for clarity are you a part of the American Arbitration Association? I am still trying to work things out with the contractor. I think he has run out of funds to finish the project. but if things don't improve, what is my next step? Thanks, just email me. We entered the contract 8/1/2020 believing the project would start Sept 2021. Covid etc. The project started on Feb 13, 2021. Last time he was here was April 12, 2021. We have paid $129k. Owe $11k, but he has cover, plaster, and pool equipment to install (not much time, but probably $25k out of his expenses).

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply