Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket Wireless account fraud
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

To be honest I'm not really sure I had any immediate out-of-pocket costs. As for the future, the steps I'm going to have to take will be out of pocket. I am filing this claim because my identity was used illegally by a Cricket Wireless employee minutes after I left their store. I have no idea who has my information now. Which I have to deal with for an unknown amount of time. I don't have the extra money to pay for a service like life lock. I was told by a fair shake team member that she had never witnessed a claim like mine. I was defrauded by one of their employees that their security and privacy terms and conditions are a trustworthy part of the Cricket Wireless team. That its important to secure all private personal information they use and gather for use. My entire identity, even a picture of my Driver's License. My EBT information as well. I didn't purchase a phone and a plan to have my info used fraudulently and be disclosed to who knows who. Knowing the possibilities of someone using my name, my SSN, or my DOB to change their identity for illegal use is extremely life changing. They could get a fake DL with their face and my information. A former coworker of mine went to jail because someone used her information when they were pulled over. She was mortified. She eventually cleared it up. That's one of many possibilities. So I therefore believe that Cricket wireless is responsible for this. They need to be accountable for their employees' actions. What if this person does it to other people? A major Corporation let their employee open 3 more phone lines using new customer information right after I was standing directly in front of him handing him cash to pay for a guarantee to keep my account info secure and safe service. Forgive me if I'm being overbearing but that is Highly illegal, no matter where you are from. That's common knowledge, cut and dry in my opinion. I also have acute pancreatitis which is a very painful and life changing disease. It can turn into Pancreatic Cancer which has a 3% survival rate. Stress is clinically proven to cause that to happen. I hope you see that my situation is more than just something that is done and over. That is not the case. I have to deal with keeping my identity protected and the cost of doing so in more ways than one. Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

(06-21-2022, 03:17 PM)Donesia Wrote: Cricket Wireless
As I read more and more into there T&C and policies I become more perplexed about the entire idea that it's ok to make a offer as offensive as they did. I mean they have violated so many important laws and done exactly what they clearly state in bold letters don't do. I'm baffled. I don't think they understand the seriousness of my claim. If someone( Cricket Wireless employee) commits fraud on a new paying customer it's just as illegal, but it also proves that Cricket Wireless is fraudulent and their T&C in which they devised means nothing is in all truth garbage. They have broken many laws and discredited Cricket regarded their own guidelines.  So if they don't want to do what is justifiably right then I'll take them to court moving all the way up if need be to make sure that this doesn't happen to someone else. Furthermore hold them fully accountable for the incidents in my case.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply