Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Armor Plus
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I used this product on my dogs they were not sick before now one of my dogs a seizure and what do I do?

I used Armor Plus flea and tick on my two dogs for the first time who after few minutes started throwing up and got sick. I applied it between the shoulder blades on the dogs between the 4th and the 9th of this month which is the first time my dogs ever got sick. People in my family and also in my community know that my dogs are never sick. The male dog is now fine but the female dog is blind, hardly active and having seizures. The first vet I went to thought she had arthritis and gave her some arthritis pills which didn’t help. I never use to use a leash on my dog but now I have to use it so she can walk properly. I contacted my daughter who told me to use her vet instead and when I went there, they gave me some seizure pills for the dog which is helping her.

I contacted Armor Plus toll free number to start a case so they can know what there medicine did to my dog. They gave me a number to call and the number reached back out to me today letting me know that all they can do is only a reimbursement that is not a guaranteed to work. They want me to fill out some form and they also want the vet to fill out some forms too before they do the reimbursement. I think I am getting the run around because they are telling me to do too much.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply