Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Mobile ran my SSN for sim cards I didn't ordered
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

T-Mobile ran my SSN and ordered something I did not agree on in my name and cannot fix it right now. I called to pre-order an iPhone 11 using (0$ due today) which is my credit. I was told over the recording that I was supposed to pick the phone up today but instead when I called to ask why it said 7-day shipping they told me I only had digital sim cards on the way, now the phone is out of stock but they can't cancel the sim cards. She just ordered sim cards. She ordered them on 6/12/22 everything still came out to 0 dollars but running my credit could cost me with other companies if I'm not mistaken. I'm on the phone tryna get one with Verizon. I have no clue the associate name I tried asking but no one wanted to give it to me.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply