Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking legal assistant with registering vehicle
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I bought a vehicle on March 21, 2022, from Merchant Auto Sale in New Hampton. I trade in my corvette van for a 2020 module 25 hundred pro master cargo van but I wanted a 4 transit van. The dealer I bought the van from is S.

I am in Oregon but I am not originally from here and I am trying to get the car registered so I can do my work. I went to the Oregon DMV to get the car registered, but when I went there, I was informed that the dealer would need to send the title to them. Each time I call the dealer, I am told that the title is being filled out by the title team and will be sent to the Oregon DMV soon. The last time I spoke to the dealer was last week and they told me the same thing but when I call the DMV they tell me they haven’t received the title. I tried to see if the bank can help me get the title to register the van but they said they are unable to do so, only the dealer can do it. I have to work to pay my taxes, pay the insurance which is $800 per month and the note is $705 per month.

I need your team’s legal assistant to help me get this issue resolved so I can get the van registered. I would like to know if you could give me some paperwork so I can drive the van to do my work until I get the vehicle registered so if I am pulled over, I have something to show the police. How much would it cost for you resolve my case.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply