Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landlord is a fraud
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I rented out a house I found on Facebook marketplace were they have property rentals and other things for sale including houses down to shoes . I have been renting a home from a person their for the past 5 months and just found out that he isn't even the owner of the home he told me for the past months that he even built this house. I have had some many bad encounters with this person and because not only was he pertaining to be my landlord he also lived in the house across from me ( on the same property) I have been left with no running water since the 21st of May and today marks the 30th of the month with no water , toilet , shower or sinks and clogged drainage. When u just found out that the person pertaining to be the owner who has signed documents even with the county of San Diego because I am part of of county program who helps with a percentage of my rent in which he even signed a a w-9 form with them and a ach authorization form along with the lease agreement and now I found out today when the real owner came for a stop by the house not even knowing about the situation I found out the guy I have been paying isn't even the original landlord the landlord has been trying to get that guy out of the house and he hasn't even been paying the rent to the house

Status--in proceedings

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply