Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with Countrywide
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Is if there anybody who can call me regarding a real estate dispute. I am from San Diego and I want a civil case, it is about consolation and all those fraud deeds.

This has been going on from 2004-2009 with the Countrywide Company. They haven’t canceled the deed of trust and they keep collecting $4000 from me every 10 years then leave. I need consultation for a false claim and any lawyer that takes my case, once they hear about Countrywide and the year it all started then they’ll know how to assist me. I am in San Diego and I want a lawyer in the area of San Diego to contact me. I had an identity theft that was done by the company on me, so when the lawyer contacts me then I'll provide them with more details. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply