Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking help for my daughter who was raped
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I'm seeking help for my daughter XXXX XXXX who was raped by XXXX XXXX on Sept 7, 2021. I went to social security and they denied helping me despite I have all kinds of proof including DNA that this happened to her. I have to be taking her to the doctor to get her pills and counseling because she has anxiety and is unable to sleep at night. She keeps having flashbacks of what happened to her.

My daughter was 16, going on 17 years when this happened to her. She met the guy on social media and decided to meet up with him. She sneaked out the window to meet him, under the impression that they would meet up to hang out or talk but he took her to the fields, drugged her, raped her, and dumped her there. My niece called when this happened. We found her around 3:00 am on Sep 7th. When we found her she was in pain and bleeding, and said she was sorry about what she did. She didn't know he was going to do that to her. When we woke that morning, I discuss it with my husband and we decided to call the police. We called the police in the afternoon, and they came by the house, took reports, and had us sign papers. The forensic came, did a DNA test, took her clothes and phone, and spoke with her for hours.

I also went to Advocates for People and told them the situation and they told me to go to the office and signed some papers but nothing was done. No one is doing anything. I keep calling the detective and they said they need to get more evidence and that they are running some tests. I gave them the doctor at the hospital and the DNA and all they are saying is that they have other cases working on. The man that did this to her lives in Bakersfield California, 40 minutes away from where we live. I didn't even get reimbursed for all the money I spent to go back and forth to take my daughter to the doctor. I'm disabled and on SSI. I would also like to know if there will be any cost in handling my case.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply