Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need CIA help to find treasure in Bulgaria
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I'm in San Francisco California and was returning a call for XXXX XXXX. I will be busy today and won't be available to take any calls, so the best way to contact me would be to schedule an appointment for next week Monday at 7:00 am my time to discuss my case with a lawyer. I'm a bit tired now, so I want to be rested and in my best frame of mind before speaking to anyone. I will however be able to accept emails, I can look at the emails before taking the phone calls.

I was requesting contact information for the CIA. This is regarding a multi-billion dollar treasure in another country. I wanted to see if they can help me dig out treasures in Bulgaria and bring it back to the United States. I was planning on doing this on my own but since the conflict escalated in Ukraine I need their help. I watched a video from a famous politician who said they are planning to bring all the nuclear weapons from all over Europe and England to Bulgaria and Romania. I'm afraid that if nuclear weapons are used in the area, the treasure will be buried forever. Also, I recently watched a documentary on the history channel in which they were saying that the CIA got involved and found big treasures in the Philippines. They found 20 thousand metric tons of gold. I believed it because this info was coming from the National Geography channel.

I would like to know the pay rate to get this done. I'm working two jobs as a custodian and wanted to know if they are willing to take a percentage. I would like to draw up a contract with the government, especially the CIA.

This started when I was younger around 20 years and I'm now 52 years. I was doing extraditions on my own when I discovered that the entrance of the case from old times was buried and sealed, and the evidence from the site showed that it was untouched. I put together all the pieces of the puzzle. I found a manuscript that explained what happened at the place but because I was familiar with the site, I found that the manuscript was talking about the same place. I bought expert treasure hunters Mr. “K F” and his wife and other witnesses from the US. Eight (8) persons visited the site in Bulgaria in 2008 and I asked him for an official opinion for the Bulgarian government, and he wrote a letter that said it's a big possibility that treasure exists. I know it will take a big excavation to find the treasure but I also know they are satellites that can see everything from the ground which can help. You can contact Mr. “F” later with my permission to confirm this. He is currently the CEO of Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum in Key West Florida.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply