Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking lawyer's aid with divorce case
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am calling on behave of J. J needs a civil or divorce case attorney. She was with M for 20 years then they got married. She found out he was married and they separated after 6 months of being married. J thought that since he was already married, the divorce would be invalid, so she didn’t do it. During the time they were together, J got pregnant and now the child is an adult. M eventually filed a petition against J with the aid of C who I think might be a part of your team. This is an ongoing case in the LA Superior Court and the case number is XXXX. The court gave J a one-month extension about 1 week ago so she now has 3 more weeks until the court date.

J has 2 houses with the LLC Housing involved that are worth over 20 million dollars. She has a 1million dollar hard money loan and because they filed the petition against her, she was unable to take out a second loan of 7 million dollars in which she only wanted one million to pay off the loan she had. There is a 3.5 million dollar mortgage involved that she is taking care of because she is a successful real estate broker.

Many lawyers stepped in to help her but they only made things worse for her because they started making deals behind her back about sharing the profit of her houses. I think the hard money lender are in with M’s team because they just gang up on her all at once. The petitioner has a family member that works as a supervisor on the board of LA County and she fakes a lot of documents. We would love a lawyer that won't be shaken up just because of the amount of power this lady holds.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply