Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with mother's fiduciary
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I would like to get a lawyer to assist with locating XXXX XXXX. "P" sold my mother's house, has been using her money, not responding to my calls, doesn't send any mails and I would like to know who is above her. My mother died over a year ago and since then I have not been able to hear from "P". She was appointed by the court as my mother's fiduciary after we went to court and the judge decided that was what needed to happen.

My mother was in good health, she got remarried to my stepfather who suffered from Alzheimer's. I moved in with them to assist with taking care of my step father, I bathed him, feed him, and more. I took care of him for 8 years and nobody came to help but after he broke his hip it made it difficult to take care of him because I couldn't lift a 6ft 4 inches man.

My step dad daughter would show up periodically, once a year to just leave groceries on the counter. She had always wanted the house. The house was paid for and she wanted the house so she wanted everybody out. My mother didn't want to move out but she said whether I stayed there or not, at some time in their lives they will have to move out. After "P" was appointed by the court they packed up all their things and put them in storage. I didn't even get her mother's China that I wanted. They ended up putting him in a home and at the time my mother didn't need to go in a home but because she didn't want him to be there by himself so she went as well.

What "P" is doing is wrong, she sold my mother's house, took her money and I'm not hearing from her. Every person I hired to help my step dad they said she is going to use my mother's money until it's gone. It's now May and tax season is over and my mother died over a year ago. I have lived at the same place for 30 years so she can't say she has the wrong address for me. She mentioned XXXX XXXX was together on this and he said she is the worse and this is not the first time she is doing this and that it is illegal.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply