Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suing broker for altering transaction history
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Can I sue my broker for altering my transaction history? Also, after filing an amended claim against the respondent who failed to respond by the deadline can I file a sanction against them? the financial firm that I was using over the past summer of 2021 I noticed a lot of money missing and I couldn't explain where it went. I looked into my transaction history, and I noticed $1,900 taken out in one day but the withdrawal limit was 1,000. I complained and filed disputes and received no results. I filed a complaint with the BBB and within hours I signed in to my account and noticed that they had altered the dates on my transaction history to make it look as if all four transactions did not occur in one day. My bank statement still says all four occurred on the day is the same day, ever be transaction history says different rooms that they have submitted me per Discovery have been altered none of the running balances matches. They even have two different deposit dates for a large deposit I received. I've contacted many lawyers and none of them have been willing to help me with a reasonable price range. The only ones that were willing to help needed a large deposit down, but I feel that this case is pretty cut-and-dry. I filed a leave to amend my claim to include a unit of Damages. I live in the state of Ohio so they're hard to get and Ohio is almost done away with punitive damages. However, the arbitrator granted me leave to amend my claim to include a unit of Damages for up to $50,000.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply