Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit card issue with Chase Bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I'm seeking a lawyer that handles bankruptcy cases. I am interested in getting "P" to handle my case. I have a number for him but when I call, it is saying the number is no longer in service.

My daughter ran up my husband's credit card and has not made a payment in over a year, owing $25,000, and now the bank is calling my husband. My husband's credit card was with Chase Bank and our daughter used it without his permission. Our daughter was making payments on the card and then she stopped. At one point she was not working, then she went back to work. Our daughter told us she would have reached out to the bank to make some type of payment arrangement but knowing her, she will not do it. My daughter is going through depression and her mind is not here. We found out about the card when we were applying for refinancing of our house, the other bank told us that someone was using the card. I'm retired and my husband is too busy to deal with it so I have been the one speaking to Chase each time they called. The bank hasn't said anything about taking legal actions against my husband as yet, well at least from my knowledge but I wanted to get this taken care of.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply