Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being sued by my brother
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

We are starting a court case. My brother XXXX R XXXX is suing us and he want us to sign some papers to pay off his 1.5 million dollar debt which we don’t have that kind of money to pay. He took over all of our property and our trust that our dad left us. Our dad XXXX S XXXX left us his trust and even before he died our brother have been selling his properties and making money from it. The case number for this case is XXXX and there is an operator XXXXX B XXXX. The judge that we are supposed to see is XXXX A XXXX to send a professional letter to.

We have paid taxes from 2011, he and his attorneys went and change up our documents in the bank. From the will, the only thing I really have is the painting of Whistle which I have to be taking money out of my own pocket to pay the forensic to look up. The documents we have here they messed them up before giving them to us.

The court send me the letter of what I told them XXXX as of April 29, 2022, and it says that RC squad area XXXX. I made a report on January 31, 2022, and they sent me a letter of all I said in it. Court case XXXX was open in 2006 and is still active. He took the ½ milion out my mother’s trust because I was the one who funded them both. My father appointed me as the trustee of his properties because he found out my brother was taking money out of his trust. I have all the documents to prove it.

On my dad’s first console they spelled my name wrong. All my brother want is the land and the money. I have all the documents and email to show where my brother’s lawyer got in contact with my lawyer L XXXX telling him to join my brother’s side and he can make a lot of money. They help him take all the money out of my trust and pay his bills.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply