Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filing complaint lawsuit against Chase Bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am calling to file a complaint lawsuit against Chase Bank. I have been living in a family house for over 40 years and throughout the 40 years, I have banked with Great Western Bank, Washington Mutual Bank, and now Chase Bank. I have been banking with them for over 25 years now and I have been paying mortgage to them. At first, they gave me a paper to sign saying this is me giving them the permission to take over the mortgage from Washington Mutual but I was actually signing my house over to them which I didn’t know. I have the loan documents with Chase Bank and this has been going on for approximately 25 years.

I kept on making payments to Chase Bank for the mortgage. I applied for foreclosure and when I went to the main district court in California, I was told that I need to file a lawsuit against Chase Bank. The area attorney I hired was taking $7500 from me and never got the case resolved. I think Chase Bank has been paying off the attorneys I hire because nothing is getting resolved.

What is happening now is that I have a bankruptcy and when I went to court the attorney never showed up and I found out she withdrew from the court so I had to represent myself. I did everything Chase Bank requested me to do but when I ask them questions they want extensions and I give them but nothing is being done. The house is paid off and my checking account show for all the banks I’ve paid including Chase Bank.

I have documents that show how officers from both Chase Bank and Wells Fargo open saving and checking accounts using my name and got approximately 120 thousand dollars. The last time I went the court was last year and the judge was prejudiced so I had to hire an attorney for the day which I paid 3500 and he told me afterward that the judge threw the case out. Chase Bank is saying I owe them 6-7 thousand dollars and that is fraud so I want them to show me the documents with the auditor verified by the state. The point is that I need an attorney that has experience with suing. I have all the documents can provide you with as soon as you need them.
If you have been victimized by Chase Bank misclassifying your payments, failing to review you for loss mitigation, and wrongfully foreclosing, you need to come up with a strategy to either modify or re-finance the loan -- not just stop the foreclosure.  It seems that the foreclosure and bankruptcy attorney you located had some initial interest in fighting bank abuses, but failed to follow through to get a result, for whatever reason.  You really need to find a local attorney who you have good rapport with and who understands exactly what you are trying to accomplish and can articulate a very simple plan on how the different legal strategies your employing get you there. I am sorry you are going through this and wish you luck finding the help you need. 

https://njforeclosuredefenseattorneys.com/

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply