Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to sue my doctor
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I received your text messages but I don’t know how to text let alone how to be on the website.

I have a problem with my doctor, Dr. XXXX XXXX in Beverly Hills Area code XXXX. I went into the doctor’s office on September 2, 2021, with my nurse XXXX XXXX and my provider XXXX XXXX because I wanted him to sign a letter for me to have a certain type of surgery. The doctor was acting feminist and hugged me and then kiss me on my cheek. I am in a wheelchair and the doctor placed his legs on me then he tried to kiss me with his tongue so I pushed him off and told him “I am not into that stuff. I believe that every man should have a woman and not do these things with other men.” The doctor told me it isn’t that much of a big deal because everybody does it.

I was in a work accident and something went up to my private part. When the ambulance came they thought I was dead until 3 days after I woke up. I had my 16th surgery this year and I have 2 more to do to make 18.

I want to sue my doctor for 45 million and I am willing to give the attorney that takes my case 25 million and take 20 million. I have an email address but my tablet isn’t working at the moment and I also don’t know how to use it. My friend would come by to help me access it but because I had to bring it in to get fixed, I don’t have it now.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply