Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with Chase Bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am having issues with Chase Bank. They allowed someone to take over $80 thousand from my bank account and they won't be returning it. I realized this was happening on April 18, 2022. I told the bank about it, they said they would start an investigation and they sent me some dispute papers. They did start the investigation, but 3 days ago they contacted me and told me they won't be returning the money.

hey told me it is his fault because TD Ameritrade is the company taking out the money so I must have some connection/relationship with them. I don't have any relationship with them and they have been taking and putting back money into my account for over 6 months now but they take more than what they put back. TD Ameritrade has been taking HCH transfers and wire transfers from my account. I don't think TD Ameritrade is the one doing it but hackers.

I need help to get back my money. I didn't contact TD Ameritrade because I am not sure who to talk to and that would be me giving them my banking information.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply