Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrongfully accused for impersonating a police officer
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I need to get a lawyer. I have a court date on May 2, 2022, at the San Francisco court and I would like a lawyer to represent me. I am being accused of impersonating a police officer which I didn’t do because I am an executive protect private security officer that protects the home of a CEO and his family.

I am a musician and N S made me produce his first album. I heard that "N" would have a show at the Chase center and because I didn’t get to thank him, I wanted to go and thank him then. I texted him on Instagram stating that I heard he will be in the area and I would like to thank him in person.

I went to the security guard and asked him if I could bring a gift to "N" and the security asked to see my ID. While I was getting the ID from my wallet, the security asked me about my badge so I told him that I was a security guard and not a crazy fan. I went inside and spoke with the other securities, showed them my ID and they also asked me about my badge. I told the security guard that I just have a gift I wanted to give "N" and then I’ll leave even though my wife has 3 tickets.

They took me to a room with around 15 guards and they took my ID and started to run it but nothing came up. They ran it in the County and the Federal but nothing came up and they got upset and called in the vice president of security of Chase Center. When he came in, he told me that I flashed my badge around and that was the reason he was there. They then kicked me out without letting me give the gift to "N", banned me from the Chase Center for 1 year, made a citizen arrest against me, and confiscated my badge.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply