Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking lawyers help with child trafficking case
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am looking for a civil rights lawyer who handles child trafficking cases in California. My daughter XXXX and XXXX was molested not only by their mother XXXX but by other persons. She admitted on a recorded call that she once tried to molest XXXX while I was in the house but she was getting too loud so she choked her trying to kill her and XXXX stop breathing so she woke me up in the middle of the night around 2-3 AM and told me that XXXX is not breathing so I did CPR on her. XXXX also told me that she tried to poison me with 6 different poisons to stop my lungs but it didn’t work.

XXXX got the girls, 1-year-old XXXX and 3 years old XXXX at the time in June of 2019 and she was told that she have to keep the children in the Blue Mesa County in California and she had them at a motel with some other children. She told me on the recorded line that there were persons coming in to do stuff with the children but the parking lot was getting overcrowded so Blue Mesa County police officers were getting worried so they moved to the Pepper Mill Hotel in Reno Nevada where the bigger heads started flying in. She told me that the XXXX family was there, my brothers and my dad, her family, XXXX XXXX and many others, even the XXXX she said flew in for 1 night. XXXX told me that they are a Masonic cult.

I showed my daughter XXXX the pictures of the person XXXX said was there and XXXX confirmed that they were all there and they all did bad stuff to her vagina. XXXX told me about some of the police officers that were involved and also the social workers that were involved also. When I took my daughter to speak with one of the social workers, she started to hide, and then when we left she told me that the social worker was also there and she had also done bad stuff to her vagina. There are 4 social workers in the place I am from but I only knew about 2 and XXXX admitted that all 4 of them were there and they all did bad stuff to my daughter.

One morning when XXXX and I went outside to feed our dog, we saw him laying down dead and when I called XXXX she told me that the blue man name XXXX XXXX was the one who poisoned my dog. I called the police and told them what happened and they told me that I would need to get an autopsy from my vent when I called the vet and asked him if I could come in, he told me he will contact me later but he wasn’t the one to contact.  I received a call from an officer who wouldn’t give me his name, he said that if I ever go to the vent’s office I will be arrested for trespassing.

I would rather be contacted via call because my internet is acting up so it would be very difficult for me to access my email.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply