Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking legal assistance for multiple cases
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I have been trying to get a lawyer to help with three cases but every time I reached out to one they never called him back.

Case 1. My wife passed away almost two years ago, we were still married and our children took it upon themselves to donate our house to charity and didn't give me anything. They took all her money. When I spoke to my wife's mother to ask why the children did what they did she said she was upset about the situation and just wanted to get it done and over with so the children took it upon themselves without contacting me, but she didn't know they didn't include me, now I'm homeless.

I was in prison for two years on some fines and when I got out two days before my wife's funeral I realized everything was gone. The children didn't know what was going on, and because they are my step-children they thought it was their mother's stuff and they could do what they wanted not knowing it was my stuff as well. Three children that I raised since they were five years and younger. I believed that my older son did it because the other two daughters would not have done this to me. My step-son also told me that I was not getting anything. They got rid of everything without making any arrangements with me. The house had all me and my grandmother's paper work, things that cannot be replaced they threw away like trash.

This has affected me mentally, I'm not the same guy, just thinking about what they did to me, knowing I raised them better than that. They even took the pension that was supposed to be for me, now I'm  living on the street and they don't care because they have their own homes. I want to take legal actions to recoup all the money they took from me which was around 90k or more from the stuff they sold. I'm not sure what they did with the house. They had me stayed away long enough for me not to know what they did with the house. They threaten to call the cops on me so I stayed away. The neighbor now owns the house. I have tried talking to the neighbors but they told me my step-daughter told them not to talk to me. If they sold the house, I also want the money they sold it for. I tried to explain to them that I was still married to their mother and that we had arrangements that would have had them taken care of.

Case 2. My mother and grandmother owned a home in which they left me when they passed away. While I was in prison the city auctioned the house, and sold it for 36k. They sent me a letter when I was released that they owed me 20k but for me to get it, I would need a lawyer.

Case 3.  I had surgery in Roswell New Mexico at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center to have my hernia removed. They were supposed to fix the issue, but they didn't. After my surgery, it swelled back up while I was in prison. They took me back to see the doctor that did the surgery and what the doctor did was stick a syringe in there to try to drain it but that was malpractice because it could have killed me. After that, I still had the issue so I was taken for the third time to see another doctor in Artesia New Mexico who fixed it. He said that the previous doctor screwed it up and it took him six hours in surgery to fix it. I had the first surgery 2 1/2 years ago and the corrected one was done about a year ago. During that time I had to walk around with my scrotum sack as big as a grapefruit. I went through such discomfort. I would like to sue the doctor for malpractice for the pain and suffering I went through. I have now another hernia on the other side which I don't know if it was caused by the surgery they did on the first side. This has caused me not to work, having to live off well-fare which they are only giving me food stamps and how I'm supposed to pay for rent or anything.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply