Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eviction notice inquiry
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am seeking legal advice concerning eviction. I'm a landlord in the Marita CA area and I have leased my 2700 sq. ft. single-family house consisting of four bedrooms and two bathrooms to a tenant for two years who has failed to pay rent for the past three months. The tenant informed me that he would move out by the end of the month in which the lease ends in April, but I wanted to seek consultation on what to do if he decides not to. I wanted to know if I could present him with some type of letter or take some type of legal action. The government has helped to pay his rent until the end of January but since February he had not paid anything and has owed an amount of $6600 but I still have his security deposit of $2200. He said he cannot afford to pay the rent. I would like to have a lawyer in the local area if I have to appear in court. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply