Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immediate eviction notice dispute
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I need an eviction notice lawyer. I have been living at a place for 32 years and they are trying to move forward with an immediate eviction notice.

On Monday around 5:45 AM someone broke into the apartment and took some cameras and other stuff. They told me the person came from my wife’s unit and took some stuff put in a bag and leave. I was told that she is being evicted because they saw a big black guy come out of her unit and steal some stuff. I am on the investigation for burglary but when I went down to the police station yesterday they told me they have no evidence on me. I think it is retaliation on my wife because she has reported them for moles in her unit and they have broken into her car a couple of times before. They told us that there is a tape but we can’t see it until we go to court.

They told me that I can’t go back on the property because if I do I will be arrested. This is not the first time we’ve been served an eviction notice. I took myself off the lease because of the rules they came up with about no smoking and no barbequing which I have done so many times before and there was no problem. There was once a problem where no one was in the office during Covid so I would leave my payslip which shows that I am doing overtimes and so forth and I would pay my rent on time but because I did not leave my personal information on a tape which everyone can access that became a problem for them. I have seen where people’s units have been broken in before and they gave the victims eviction notice. They are evicting people that have lived there for a very long time and I think it is because they want to raise the rent.

I am asking if you could contact my wife and all the communication goes through my wife because she has all the information and she can also provide you with our email addresses. My wife’s name is XXXX XXXX and her phone number is XXX XXXX. She lives at Belmar Park California. I live at Never Street California. It is an emergency and I would like for you to contact my wife ASAP. I also want to know, if immediate eviction is three days?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply