Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking lawyer's help to finalize divorce
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am looking for a family lawyer in the Pasadena area. I am trying to finalize a divorce and a couple of torts I would like to discuss with them. I am a school teacher so you can call me at 11:00-11:40 am when I'm on lunch or I can have the conversation after school at 2:30 pm. 

I have only one property thing in the dispute. In December I would breed horses and I had some frozen horse semen that my wife XXXX XXXX destroyed after she falsely accused me of raping her and the case was dismissed. The court did a hyper judgment that did not cost anything. XXXX XXXX help me to get off the fake rape allegation and I was charged 25 thousand dollars and that wasn’t even for the divorce case. Because XXXX’s apprentice was with me for so long it would be good to use him as my lawyer now but I am four years in and the case hasn’t moved at all.

My wife and I have been married since 2007 and we have two children with 50/50 joint custody for them. There are no debts or assets involved but I found out that she has a secret bank account and I want it to be split 50/50. The first time we’ve been to court was in 2019 but I don’t remember the month and the last time was November 16, 2021. We started in Pasadena Court and now we are in the Los Angeles Superior Court. The lawyer I have now is going to be relieved either today or tomorrow and I would like to know if one of your lawyers can assist me.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply