Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trust fund issue
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am calling for legal services, one is a breach of contract and the other has to deal with fraud.

It started with my attorney that was supposed to deal with a will for me which is my trust and I can't get the trust document but other people have my information. He has not done anything to help me in 18 years. I applied for a job with the Metro department of transportation in 2018 and I didn't hear back from them, but they did a background check on me and found out about the trust. There are many different persons trying to put a claim on my trust. People from my church are trying to put people's kids on it and from my recent workplace too. I am not sure if the attorney knows about this. I also worked at Sunrise and Always Best Care at home.

The attorney XXXX XXXX is trying to put a claim on my trust and that is where the fraud came in because they are persons from my community that is coming in new cars every week using my driver’s license and taking out cars and other things on my trust. I went to the Stanley Mark courthouse in 2018 and 2019 about the trust and in 2020 when things started to boil up I didn't go. I also went to court in April 2021 and my last court day was October 2021. I have been to court a month ago to do some paperwork again and re-file my case. In the trust, it states that I must have my own legal representative.

I want to know if I can file a case about fraud because people are using my identification to get things as they please from my trust.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply