Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My son being falsely accused of Domestic violence
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am calling for my son whose fiancé fell off the bed and injured her spline and somehow or another they arrested my son for domestic violence, kidnapping, and inflicting corporal injuries on a person. He did not touch her, he only helped her get on the bed after she fell on the dresser thing to the side of the bed. After a while he called 911. He never did anything to harm her only help her. She was in the hospital because they called 911 and somehow or another between the emergency room and some kind of surgical procedure. While the fiancé was in the ICU she said that social worker and the Escondido California Police Department came and ask her a bunch of questions. The fiancé told me and my son that she never told them anything about what happened because she didn't remember and today they were supposed to release my son because the fiancé went to court to tell the truth. Currently they are saying that my son did do it and she said that he had done it but she swear onto Jesus that she didn't. I witness the whole thing because I saw her fell and I help her up and my son helped too but she didn't want to go to the hospital at that particular point but it got so bad.

My son's name is XXXX J. XXXX and his fiancé's name is XXXX XXXX. The incident happened last Friday around February 4,2022 and that is the same day she had to go to the Palimore Medical center. The district attorney said he is still being charged for domestic violence, kidnapping, and inflicting corporal injuries on a person. He only touched her to help her not in any way to harm her. At first she didn't want my son to call the paramedic but she started crying out in pain so he called them and that when she went to the hospital on the same day.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply