Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim against two non-profit organizations for fraud and discrimination
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I'm trying to find a lawyer to file a lawsuit against two nonprofit organizations for discrimination and fraud. The two organizations are Rebuilding Together Silicon Valley and Habitat for Humanity. I was given the wrong medication by a hospital that has me on permanent disability. Because of my disability I'm supposed to receive all kinds of government benefits.

Rebuilding Together Silicon Valley violated the construction law and caused water damage to my home. They promised that within 4-5 years they would have repaired the problem by fixing my home but they didn't do that. They brought an inspector to my house and deceived the inspector as they did not show him the water damage instead they concealed it. In the house, there is a whole lot of problems that they should have repaired but didn't, instead, they pretended that they did some work but did nothing. Before they started any work on my home, they asked me to sign an agreement that stated that I would have accepted their work as-is. I told them I wanted to amend the agreement but they informed me that if I should amend any of the paragraphs they would not start any work on my house, so I signed the agreement without amending it. This organization received millions of dollars every year to help the people and they didn't. They are a fraud.

Habitat for Humanity has a case with the housing discrimination department. I had a hearing but I asked for it to be postponed so it can be moved to another state apart from California. Habitat for Humanity promised me in 2020/21 that they would have paid me 20k to repair my home. They received a lot of money from the government to help low-income people and they are not doing that. They promised that they would have paid the 20k from the Corona Virus fund but they didn't pay me. They  confirmed that my house belong to the district so they would have paid me from the Corona fund but when it was time to pay they denied the request and said my house didn't belong to the district. I also checked on their website and saw that they advertised that my home belongs to the district. They are committing fraud against me. The organization told the district to not respond to me. They continued to ignore me because of my race, disability, and language limitation. They are discriminating against me.

I have suffered a lot. The house was not repaired so it has affected my health. I would like to file for multiple millions of dollars. I have been suffering because I don't have money to hire an attorney. Even if I should try to sell my home, I would have to fix the problems. I would like to be relocated to somewhere else and leave this house. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply