Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disputing my Facebook accounts being hacked
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I have an issue with Facebook. I have a personal account and a business account that is linked together and my account got hacked on March 23rd, 2022. They hacked my personal account first then they got access to my business account. They change the name from XXX XXXX XXXX Law to Community Standart and Pages-Repair Services. They started to post indecent things and other stuff I wouldn't post on my page and I received an email from Facebook that my account will be shut down for inappropriate stuff. My page was hacked on March 23rd between 3-5 PM and I tried changing my password to secure access to my personal and business pages, but each time I try it seem like they are faster than me so I am still unable to get access to my pages.

I tried to reach out to Facebook about the issue many times but haven’t gotten any response from them. I received an email that my page will be shut down after 30 days of being hacked and from the 23rd of March till now it has been 20 days. How would you receive payment for my case to start?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply