Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute against my niece for forging my mother's will
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

How can I get my niece XXXX out of my house? What steps can take to get her out? I am trying to get her arrested for forgery and embezzlement on my mother’s will from 1984. She and her husband XXXX forged my mother’s will to get XXXX’s name on my house. They are living illegally in my house, they threaten me that if I don’t do as they say they will put me in a hole, and they are borrowing money on the house. I think they did it for profit because they always wanted expensive things they know they cannot afford so they forged the will to start getting money off the house so they can live an expensive life and also pay XXXX’s student loan even though she is a teacher. They physically and financially abuse me and I spoke with the elder abuse department and they said they would arrest her but no one has done anything to get her out of my house.

XXXX plead guilty to doing to all the charges placed against him in the Supreme Court in San Bernardino, but only did it so that XXXX can stay in the house. I would like to get Rachel out of the house and I also believe they had something to do with my brother’s death from alcohol. I believe this because my brother is diabetic and they gave him a bottle of whiskey, the next morning when my brother offered me the bottle to finish it and I denied it, my brother was cold and looked like he is dying. 

I reported this to the Upper Valley Police Station in San Bernardino and the District Attorney’s office of San Bernardino. They have all the evidence there and my sister also knows everything that happens and she also believes me about Rachel and Gary killing our brother. I had an attorney that didn’t give me a good defense and I didn’t get a fair hearing in court. Judge XXXX XXXX was presiding. I want to get her out of the house so I can sell it and I cannot do that because her name is also on my property but I am the sole owner of the house through my mother’s will.

They lied in court because when the judge asked her what she did with the money, she told them that she used it to do improvement on the house which she didn’t because everything in the house is just as they were when my mother was alive. They committed real estate fraud and I am the sole owner of the house because of the rights from my mother’s will. I am waiting to hear back from the district attorney in San Bernardino about what I can do to get her out of the house. If she can be incarcerated for at least five days, she will talk about everything.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply