Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peritoneal Catheter Removal
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

My M.D. said there was a law about 10 yrs ago (we are in NJ) that concerns what is included in an initial charge for a surgical operation. For instance, peritoneal catheter placement 2.5 yrs ago and now that I am dialysis free, removal if the catheter. Is there such a law that the charges then for placement also cover the removal of the catheter now? Secondly the surgeon left the surgical center that coordinated my initial hospital stay. Do I go to that original center who coordinated it initially or go to the dr. who placed it who now has a new practice?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply