Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Noise disturbance dispute
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I would like to have a lawyer represent me in a civil suit. I am living in San Gabriel, California, I've been living in my house for 37 years, and since the first week of January 2022, I have not been able to sleep because of the noise and bright lights from maybe 12 dump trucks that come in the morning around 3:00-5:00 am.

I live at the corner of street from me, there is a parking lot, next to the parking lot there is a house that was leased by the owner XXXX XXXX to XXXX XXXX who owns West Coast Dirt Transportation. Every morning the dump trucks come they create a lot of noise, fumes, and dust which makes it difficult for me and my husband to sleep as well as pollute the area. I am 80 years old and my husband is 77 years. We have heart conditions and knee replacement and this situation makes it terrible for us.

I have contacted the police several times and they said there is nothing that they can do, this should be handled by the city of San Gabriel. I have spoken to XXXX XXXX, a community developer who is responsible for taking care of any problems we may have said that XXXX XXXX that owns the property owns the entire block and there is nothing they can do about it. He comes and takes pictures but has done nothing. I have spoken to XXXX XXXX, the secretary and she said they can take it to court but it may take a long time.

The noise from the trucks is violating the city law. There should be no noise between 10:00 pm-7:00 pm but these big trucks are making a lot of noise. This is not only affecting me but every house in San Gabriel. This is also a residential area, not a commercial one so they should not be allowed to do that. They make noise when fixing the trucks, when they come to the parking lot they carry lots of sand. They are destroying the street. 

I'm not the only one who wants a civil suit, XXXX who lives in the apartment across the street from me also wants to be a part of it because she is also being affected. Sometimes the trailer turns in front of her sidewalk. I've contacted one of the drivers before and asked what is happening and he said he is just an employee of the company and gave me the company owner's phone number. When I called her she was not rude or anything. She said that she had asked the property owner before leasing if her men coming and going in the mornings would be a problem and she said he said no. He owns the entire block so he can do whatever. She also said she already paid him $9000 to lease the property for a month.

I would also like to know what are the fees as we don't have a lot of money.
Complaint with the code enforcement to the city of San Gabriel

here it is the correct information  I have filed a complain with the code enforcement  to the city of San Gabriel and haven’t receive any help to ALDO CERVANTES (community development ) significant  on-going at the parking  located corned EAST LIVE OAK and north GLADYS AVE there there is considerable  amount of noise  be granted at this  location due activities  DUMP Trucks they live every morning3:00am to 5:00 am  also Saturdays and some times SUNDAYS  (FOR REPARS) this appears to be in violation of San Gabriel ordinance  laws in addition to the on side operation noise the trucks activities here produce a concentrate amount of pollution the surrounded area they acting in violation of San Gabriel  laws (NUISANCE) and they to cease thy activates they operations  has negative  environmental impact and has continuously cause  excessive noise pollution vibrations to surrounding community with no consideration of how  detrimental thy actions of the area.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply