Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imprisoned and given illegal drugs by psychiatrist
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I heard that you have the best lawyers in the United States. I have clear-cut cases. Four years ago Feb 8, 2018, I was a victim of false arrest, false imprisonment by a psychiatrist XXXX XXXX I kept calling the police, but XXXX XXXX just locked me up in the Homestead hospital for no reason. I was a voluntary patient so I had a legal right to sign out. He had people attack me, that's assault and battery. Then they forced lethal drugs on me. Every time I kept calling the Homestead police they threaten to arrest me even when I told them that I was a victim. That's called withholding evidence and obstructing our federal justice system. I called the FBI, I sent medical records to the Miami state attorney's office. They are supposed to prosecute anybody with any kind of evidence. They did nothing, but they don't scare me. I have seen plenty of people including them in prison for a long time. That's all the government wants some type of federal evidence and someone like me to prove it and facts of what happened. I am trying to go to court right now. I called up the department of justice and they agree with me but I know federal agents blocking these people off. If I was a federal agent I would, but I am just going by federal evidence.

I just want a good police brutality lawyer. I saw some horrible things happen to me and I just want a good lawyer to prove the horrible things that happen both scientifically and illegally to me.
Civil rights police brutality lawyer

We received a call from "L" and he told us that he has a lawyer right now but he is a criminal defense lawyer and he needs a civil rights police brutality lawyer. He said he needs us to send him a contact for a good civil rights police brutality lawyer. He is also asking if a lawyer can contact him very soon because he needs to get his issue resolved very soon.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply