Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assaulted by bus driver
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I was waiting for a bus at the bus stop at around 3'oclock. The bus look like it wasn't going to stop at the bus stop and I flagged down the bus but the bus driver fan me off like she was fanning a fly. I tried to step out a bit in front of the bus to try and get her attention to stop but I hurt my elbow bad and it was bleeding a lot. I would like to know if anyone can defend me in a court of law.

My attorney is on stand-by and my attorney told me that they already have a case against metro. I don't want to go to court, instead I want to know who the driver was and find out if she does it to anybody else or if she is having personal issues and if her manager can give her some time off and let her come back to work better.

The incident happened on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2022, between 3:00-3:10 PM. I was on my way to work going towards Elmosa street Rosemead in Temple city. She made me late for work because that's the bus I take every day to go to work. I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus but she drove past me and fan me off like I was a fly and went to park under the bridge near the train station. I didn't get the number of the bus but it was on Feb. 12, 2022, on Sunday within the time frame of 3 o'clock. I went down there and knock on the back entrance window and that's when she hurt my arm. She has light brown wavy hair. I went to the hospital and I have a fractured arm, they gave me a note to take to work. I have the letter from the hospital and can send it if we need it.

I don't want a lawsuit, I just wants to know what's wrong with her and let her know what she did.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply