Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim against the San Francisco Supreme Court
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am looking for a lawyer to file a claim against the Supreme Court for $3.25 million. Two years ago on 11/17/19 I was beaten down by a cop from the San Mateo Police department where I suffered four different brain injuries and was placed in jail with a broken arm. My brain injuries were post-concussive syndrome, Ataxia, post-trauma, and amnesia. About 4 days after I was attacked I had my first appearance in court where the Supreme court dismissed my case, told me I was free to go without being charged any court fines. I was representing myself and because of prejudice against my schizophrenia problems my case was switched to the defendant. I told the lawyer that I wanted to plead not guilty and I believed that is why the judge dismissed my case and also because they recognized my injuries as I was wearing a cast. They had put a cast on my hand while I was in jail.

I suffer from schizophrenia, depression, and bipolar. I was spiritually possessed and was drinking to ease the pain, yelled a cursed word and police XXXX XXXX heard me and traced me halfway down the street. The police tackled me, threw me into the fence, smashed my head in the concrete, and used his elbow to deliver four blows to my head. I lost six of my teeth, one on the scene and the other five later. The cop almost broke my spine and I got a broken arm because the cop had all his body weight on me. A witness saw the whole thing. The witness's name is XXXX XXXX, who lives in the same mental health home like me.

I cannot drive anymore because of my brain injuries and I want to help my little brother and I can't anymore because I'm too disabled. I have all my medical records except for my mental health, instead, I have a note from my doctor about my mental issues.

I have a  police report as well that is full of lies. I never touched the cop but the report said I was punching and kicking the cop. I see the cop every day, still patrolling alone and he is very scary. I don't want to be around him because he scares me. The police report I believed said he was not guilty.

I also have a paper that explains my diagnosis of schizophrenia, depression, and bipolar. I have possession problems with God ever since I was 27 years and now I'm 47 and God still bothers me.

I have lost earning capacity, and I suffered from head injuries. I have prove that I had driver's license eligibility and  I can not drive or take care of my little brother anymore.  3.25 million should be more because of the number of injuries I suffered.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply