Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My son taken away from me
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Yes, I have a little boy who needs me all while. Social services took him from my care for no reason because they didn't malpractice at the hospital Madera children's Hospital, they stole my son from me. I was sent over there from Mercy Southwest Hospital Bakersfield California to Madera's Children's Hospital and they're weighted adopt a sheriff and security came to my room at 10 at night when I was getting ready for bed. I had just seen my son finally wake up from this supposed surgery that he was having to put on his Fick. He only was put to bed because he was going to move a lot they said during the process of putting on a spic to come to talk to me. I said let me get a nurse to watch my son and then they tell me this flat-out lie telling me that I had opiates and amphetamine in his system. Here I sit Valentine's Day 2021 this happened September 20th, 2020 I am appealing it now but all this time that's passed is all because of their malpractice at the Children's Hospital they just wanted to suck the money out of the insurance they could care less about my son he could have been dead. He didn't wake up till 9:30 at night the surgery was at 3:30. They said it wasn't going to be real surgery why are they squeezing his pee out of it out of one of those things. When I walked in they didn't get the results till 4 which means that they did the surgery supposedly before they even got the test results, aren't they supposed to do this then do the operation so what did they do for reals I need help and I want my home I want my baby home can you guys please help me out? I don't know what to do anymore, they took my parental rights on January 5th and they didn't even give me an extension so I could finish my little class. I did my blood class and I was doing my substance abuse just because they're making me, what can I do?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply