Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micro-chipped and robbed
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I was assaulted in the Paradise Hotel in the Bahamas. I was mined, which means that a chip was placed in my body. The persons that placed the chip in my body have access to everything I do. They would go into my bank account, my friends and when my mom was alive they went into hers too and change up things in it, making it hard for us to pay our taxes properly and making us have financial issues. My mom and I were banking with Chase Bank but my mom changed her bank account. They access my personal information and stole one of my files. They are taking people's property from property taxes. They were hurting her children. They threaten to hurt anyone I know, my friends, coworkers both male and female. This has been going for 5 or 6 years but i thinks it was longer than that.

I attended a birthday party on May 17, 1975/6 for my friend who is the former Premier of Bermuda. I didn't know it was a sexual party but I believe that they did something to my body because when she woke up in the hall my pants were down. That was when they mined me, placing the chip in my body in which I think it was placed in my stomach. I saw some white redheaded woman with a tall white man about 6'5 with natural platinum hair following me. I went to the police but because of the pandemic, I didn't get through to them.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply