Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with my family member
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I have a question. I've lived in a house with my mother for over 20 years, I was taking care of my mom but my mom passed away three years ago. My siblings sent me some paperwork from a court that doesn't exist anymore, the court name is 'Conquest Municipal court' stating that they are charging me for back rent and evicting me out of my house. One month ago, they sent a sheriff to come to arrest me in my own house for trespassing. My brother made it seem like he was my landlord. They came into my house and acted like they own the place, humiliating me in front of all my neighbors and friends. I told my sister that if she cared for me at all she would have sent a truck for me to move my stuff out of the house. They sent me the letter about a month ago, from that time they have sent three dumpsters to take my things out of the house and throw them away. They change the locks and lock me out of my house and I had to tear down some of the boards to go into the house, they rip all my plants out of the backyard. I am single and I don't have anybody to take care of me. I also don't have any money so I asked them to get a truck for me to move my things out, but they didn't instead they bought dumpsters and hired people to come and throw my stuff away. They have already sent two dumpsters and they sent one again that arrived today. I have a lot of pets and they are taking them away saying that they are not mine anymore. they lock my dog in the garage for four days and I broke in there to set my puppy free. They have already taken ten of my cats away. 

They wanted to send my mother to a nursing home because they didn't want to take care of her, so I move in with her and started taking care of her. Many mornings when I wake up I realize that she left to go walk and get lost because she has Alzheimer's. They've threatened to arrest me saying that I am not taking care of my mother. After she passed, I've taken seven dumpsters of my mother and father's stuff and gave them everything. The only thing I have in the house now is my stuff which they have taken most of them and thrown away already. 
My son was to come live with me but he went to his grandmother and I haven't seen or heard from him since. They have been meddling with my son and daughter and they put my children over me and now they won't see me, they have been doing this for a long time now. They have been going to my daughter's house and telling her a lot of bad stuff about me. My daughter usually comes to me and tells me all they have been saying. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply