Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlawful detainer
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I have been searching for an attorney that handles unlawful detainers. I would like an attorney in Santa Monica, one that has a good win rate. It has been hard finding a good attorney and the one I'm with now does not have a good winning record. The situation is personal and I have a lot of issues with my tenant. He doesn't live there, he has done major alterations to my unit, he is a nuisance and I believed he has been sub renting and making money from it.

He rented a unit from me in Santa Monica but since June 2020 he has stopped living there as the primary resident. He lives there 5% of the time. He moves around to many different places. The last I've heard he lives there in California but he has been to Hawaii etc. I have collected rent of $3600.48 per month but when he altered the unit in August 2021 I stopped taking rent from him since September 2021. He did major alterations that I have all on camera. He has screamed and yelled at me and I would like him gone.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply