Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suing nursing home for killing my dad
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I want to find a lawyer. My father died in January of 2021 in the Fountain Square Nursing home located in California. I was told that he died from Covid but I know he died of a brain bleed. My father fell on his face and they put him back in bed unconscious without contacting anyone to look at him. When they finally looked at him in the morning he was dead and that was when they called my family to inform us that he died. I have someone who can testify to this. The witness was an employee of the nursing home and she quit because of the horrible ways they were treating the patients.

I would like to sue both the nursing home and the judiciary who was supposed to be working on getting my father out of the nursing home so he could receive at-home care, but I learned that he was not doing anything. I do not know the amount we want to sue for but I am willing to take a recommendation on this. This is not about the money, it is about stopping them from doing this again.

I have two other siblings who are a part of this lawsuit, and we do not want the case to be handled on contingency. We are willing to pay the hourly rate. I do not want an attorney from Los Angles, I need a lawyer close to Lompoc. At least four hours away. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply