Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with tenant
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I need an attorney because I'm having a property problem with my tenants. My property is in Pittsburg. I rented my house to a family of three. They have been living there for 10 years and the past three months they have failed to pay their rent. I already gave them a 30 days eviction notice which was up last month and they refused to move out. They don't want to leave and they have vandalized my property and assaulted me. They don't want to pay their rent and when I asked about it, they are saying that my house is rat-infested. I remodeled the house so everything is brand new and when they moved in it was never like that. They are complaining about holes in the wall, rats, and lung problems she developed she blamed it on the house. They have messed up the house including damaging the showerhead and the water heater. I charged $950 per month for rent and I never once raised it. I would like for them to just move out.

I would also like to know what would be the cost or how long the process will take? 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply