Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with car dealership
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Wanted to get a consultation on a civil matter with a local dealership. Per the contract it says arbitration. 

Purchased the car with financing on 11/2 was supposed to pay the bank on 12/17 called multiple but the bank told me they couldn’t find the file and would call me back. On 1/5/21 got a message to call the dealership and she said the bank denied me but to make payments with them and they would try again in 2 months. Had issues when I got the car but they told me it was all normal. However, now can’t drive it. The owner got it towed and said he would get a loaner. They ignored me for a week and said that it was the transmission. But no warranty and per contract warranty was purchased on 11/2. So they said they would end everything and will not give me any money back. It’s more to it but that’s the basics. And that the contract was voided.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply