Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim against Superior Health Center for failed Neuropathy and nerve treatment
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

My dad and I got scammed for almost 10K. My father XXXX XXXX was taken to the Superior Health Center in Glendale California March of last year where he was treated for Neuropathy and nerve pain. He was supposed to have 12 sessions but the last 5 sessions he missed because he was sick. He was given a laser procedure which should have been different for the condition he had. The clinic refunded around $700 of the amount but I don't think it's fair to pay almost $9300 for treatment that didn't work.

We took a loan that we are repaying $206.39 every month. I would like to file a claim against the clinic for the full amount. I am also disabled and would not be able to afford consultation unless it's free.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply