Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook member complaint
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Hello. I was just curious if you have ever had any success or have dealt with Facebook? They have unpublished both of my business pages, and as a small business in a rural community, I rely on these pages for marketing purposes. Thank you.

I am not seeking any kind of compensation. I just want my pages restored. When I first started, I was just an online business. So I started the page XXXX XXXX. October 25th, they took down the page XXXX XXXX. I have chatted with support multiple times. They said it I should hear something within 24-48 hours, then they told me 72, then after that time, I messaged back and they told me it could take up to 1 month. It has been 3 months and I have not gotten any information from them as to why this has happened. So, I started using my original page that I created for my online business (XXXX). This morning they have unpublished that page as well. I was told by a chat support person the same thing they told me in October. Not to worry and someone would get back to me in 24 to 48 hours.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply