Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My identity was stolen and use for the Gears of War game
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I want to get help with a case with XXXX XXXX. My identity was stolen and my lawyer became rogue. My lawyer stole millions of dollars from my litigation funding. Two and half billion was made off my likeness and I didn't get a dime. The Atlantic Legal Justice Foundation is behind me. I have three expert witnesses. I'm working by myself. I don't have an attorney. The attorney I had was XXXX XXXX who took the case to the Supreme Court. They screwed up at the beginning and I lost millions. I have proof in writing, on my google drive that they stole my voice and whole look.

I had a company named Sole City Wrestling. This was a place for kids and entertainment for the family. XXXX XXXX who was my partner at the time tried to get me to sell my company and when I didn't, they took my whole identity and put it in the Gears of War game. This was the most famous video game to be made and I was the main character. The original people that stole my likeness were Epic Games in which I filed a claim against them. My lawyer XXXX XXXX drafted the letter and gave it to XXXX XXXX to present it to Epic Games but he didn't. I went to his office one day and saw the letter on his desk, so I took it and presented it to Epic Games along with evidence. Epic Games later sold the game to Microsoft. The word was put out that I needed a lawyer on contingent and lawyer XXXX XXXX took over the case. Everything was going fine until XXXX XXXX moved me out to Pennsylvania. 

I was living with him for a while then he moved me into a hotel. One day I received a call from  from drug rehab with him telling me I needed to get out from where he had me. He screwed up the case and was trying to bury this thing. XXXX XXXX screwed up the case and I was wondering where all the money went from my litigation funding. I am now living in a hotel because of what the lawyer did and he tried to blame it on another attorney.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply