Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H&R Block Emerald Card complaint
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I had my taxes done with H &R block I was charged enormous amount to do them my refund was put on a emerald card in the amount 6222.00 and I had checks deposited in my account so total overall would be 10 thousand dollars. My account has been open since July, my total in my account now is now 08 cents. I spoke with H&R block and they told me my card was skimmed and that they would take off all duplicate charges as well as charges that were not mine and so I requested my statements and they are still on there. I have figured out all the math myself and does not make sense there is a lot of money taken from my account.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply